The deductible is the amount that will be deducted from your compensation in the event of a sinister. You choose this amount when you sign your insurance contract.
Good to know:
- The higher your deductible, the lower the price of your insurance (and vice versa).
- The deductible does not apply to all reimbursements, some are exempt.
✔️ Cases where the deductible does not apply:
- Troubleshooting locksmithing
✖️ Cases where the deductible applies:
- Water damage
- Breakage of glass
- Civil Liability
- Attacks and acts of terrorism
- Storms and natural disasters (exceptional deductible of 380€, set by the State)
Thus, if you have chosen a deductible of 150€, this amount will be deducted from your reimbursement in the event of a claim